Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Olive
- Origin: Chaozhou, Guangdong
- Charcoal needs air circulation when burning, so the inside of the furnace should be kept properly ventilated, and the charcoal content should be three-fifths of that in the furnace.
- The charcoal and the charcoal are stacked in a staggered manner so that the charcoal fire is not only strong but does not reach the pot.
- Each kind of charcoal is very particular about the selection of materials and the production of burning, and it is made by burning paper in an ancient way.
- Some charcoal particles may appear slightly smoky, and I hope you can understand that this is unavoidable, please be aware.
500 g, 1000 g, 2000 g
Reviews5.0Write a reviewWonderful charcoal
Based on 1 review
We were concerned about smoke, sparks and excessive heat with this charcoal as we use it indoors mostly. Absolutely perfect. Even heat, easy to light and no smoke at all. Highly recommend.
Olive Nuclear Charcoal