Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Red Mud
- Origin: Chaozhou, Guangdong
- Teapot: The diameter of the bottom is 11cm, the length of the handle is about 17cm, the height of the cover is about 9cm, and the capacity is about 420ml.
- Stove: about 15 cm high and 13.5 cm wide.
- It is the first time to use a new tandoor, so there is no need to put too much charcoal. It is better to make the charcoal smaller so that the tandoor has a process of adaptation so that the service life of the tandoor will be longer and more durable.
- The black part inside the tandoor is refractory clay, which is added after the furnace is fired out of the kiln. It has not been fired, so the refractory clay of the new furnace is relatively easy to loosen, and some people will shake out a seam during transportation. You can wet the refractory clay with a little water, and then wipe it, and the gap will disappear; even if the gap is not treated, it will not affect the use of the furnace.
- Fire Method 1: Put a piece of charcoal on the gas and burn it red, then put it in the bottom layer, lay a charcoal block on it, and fan the flames.
- Method 2. After lighting the ignition material (the ignition material can be solid alcohol, wood chips, cotton wetted with liquid alcohol, etc., solid alcohol is recommended, which is easier to find), put the charcoal on the match. The charcoal should be picked in small pieces, which are easier to ignite.
Charcoal Stove, Kettle
Sand Diao Tea Maker