Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Old Rock Mud
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Popular Elements: Vintage
- Process: Hand-drawn Embryo + High-temperature Firing
- Mock Ancient Pot: 11.0 x 8.5 cm, capacity 125 ml.
- Classic Pot: 10.5 x 8.5 cm, capacity 125 ml.
- The mottled texture of the glaze is an old-fashioned texture; the beauty of the vicissitudes of life is comfortable and not rough.
- Raw ore rough pottery fired at a high temperature of 1300 degrees Celsius.
- Curved spout, the water is smooth and neat.
- The honeycomb filter holes can effectively isolate the tea dregs and filter the clear tea soup.
- Cover with a vent hole to relieve the pressure inside the pot.
- Flatten the bottom and sand it smooth.
Rock Mud Kyuusu Pot