Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Firing Temperature: 1310°C High-temperature Firing
- Glaze Color: Pink Glaze
- Process: Hand-drawn Embryo + Hand-painted Pattern
- Specifications: mouth 9.4cm, height 10.0cm, capacity: 150cm.
- Firing at a high temperature of 1300 °, a kiln produces a variety of colors, and the changes vary.
- Artifacts and pictures are all made by hand, not mass-produced by machines.
- Each one has a slight change, please refer to the actual one received, this is also the interesting part of hand-painting.
Enjoying a beautiful object that is produced by a civilization that is thousands of years old.
Just love them. So pretty to look at and such unique pieces of work.
I absolutely love these. I am gifting my daughter with your beautiful works of art!