Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: què shé
- Translation: Mingqian Que She
- Type: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Queshe
- Origin: Yibin, Sichuan
- Harvest Date: 2023/03/12 (Ming Qian)
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea.
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
I am very happy with this product. Delivery was fast; the tea leaves are fresh light-green looking with great flavor. Most importantly the loose leaves are intact and wholesome. It reminds me of the excellent tea a friend brought to me from Su-Chou China before the Pandemic. So happy to find this great tea without a trip to China. It is pricey compared to some well known brands and tea bags variety, but to me it certainly worth it. I am now confident enough to try other varieties carried by the same merchant.
Brilliant grassy, subtle white fruit flavor notes. This one was an experiment for me. I expected it to be good and
was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. A great addition to anyone's green tea list.
Some green tea just doesn't taste good or is too floral. Adding some of these tea leaves helps add richness and body immediately.
I love the pure green tea taste. The green tea flavor is very strong with only a few tea leaves. The tea leaves are so tender that sometimes I even eat them after drinking the tea. It has been my continuous green tea purchasing resource. Thank you.
First time I tried Queshe green tea. The leafs looks very nice. Great smell and taste. It is a good deal for this price.