Frequently Bought Together
- Material: 999 Sterling Silver
- Origin: Heqing, Yunnan.
- Popular Elements: Japanese Retro
- Weight: about 595 grams
- Dimensions: 17.3 x 17.7 cm, capacity about 1250 ml.
- The national standard pure silver 9999 is selected as the raw material, which fully meets the standards of food-grade utensils in Japan and the European Union.
- Silver is a natural antibiotic. More than half of the airlines in the world have used silver water filters. Silver ions are the most advanced anti-virus technology in the world.
- Boiling water and making tea in a silver pot can soften the water quality and have a good soft water effect.
- Silver teapots not only have a high collection value, but boiling water to make tea is also good for the human body.
- Only electric ceramic stove or open flame can be used for heating, induction cooker cannot be used, and teapot cannot be heated without water in the kettle.
- The water flow is smooth and the water cut off is neat.
- Pure hand-forged stone texture, classic and durable, with a special charm.
- The cover button is made of pear wood, which is not only anti-scalding, but also beautiful.
- The handle is made of rattan, which is simple and attractive.
Stone Pattern Silver Jug