Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Zhu Ni
- Origin: Yixing, Jiangsu.
- Dimensions: 8.7cm x 10.5cm, capacity 150ml.
- Water Outlet Method: Ball Hole
- The degree of crystallization of vermilion mud is very high. When you lift the lid from the mouth of the pot, you can hear a sonorous and powerful metallic sound. It is not like other clay materials that produce a calm and clay-like feel when struck.
- The red color of the red clay pot is tinged with orange. The red color of the pot becomes redder when you pour hot water on it. The red color of a red clay pot that has been soaked for a long time will become more stable and mellow.
- After firing, the red clay has rich texture and smooth color, with almost no particles visible on the surface. "Sketches" and "Ten reds and nine wrinkles" have fine shrinkage lines and large ones.
- It has a high degree of crystallinity, a smooth and bright appearance, and a metallic sound when knocked. After being broken, its cross-section is close to that of porcelain, but it still has a certain degree of air permeability.
- The color effect of the red clay pot's sudden change of heat and cold is particularly obvious. After the pot is brewed with boiling water, the color instantly deepens and becomes more ruddy. When the hot water is poured out, it quickly returns to its original color.
Zhuni Autumn Water Teapot