Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: é méi shān zhú yè qīng
- Translation: Emeishan Zhu Ye Qing
- Type: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Zhu Ye Qing
- Origin: Emeishan, Sichuan
- Harvest Date: 2023/03/11(Ming Qian)
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea.
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
The tea has a fragrant aroma like blue mango along with the bean aroma of freshly picked beautiful small buds. Highly recommended!
One of the best green teas. Fine aroma and gourmet taste. Definitely fresh and spring harvested.
Very recent production date, high quality green tea, arrived earlier than the expected date showed on tracking information.
Very authentic top quality fresh tea from China, the same as, if not better than, I used to take this tea in China every year! Hope it keeps supplied fresh next year and on.
Took a while to ship but the tea is great!