Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: xìn yáng máo jiān
- Translation: Xinyang Maojian
- Type: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Xinyang Maojian
- Origin: Xinyang, Henan
- Harvest Date: 2023/03/18 (Ming Qian)
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea.
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
I have always liked to drink green tea. This green tea has a delicate fragrance, and it has a very strong taste after soaking it many times. It is delicious.
The taste of the tea is very good. After brewing, it is full-bodied and has no impurities. When you taste the tea soup, it tastes mellow and full of aftertaste. It tastes sweet but not astringent. It tastes very pure.
The tea leaves are fresh and tender, the taste is fragrant and sweet, the tea is fragrant, it is relatively resistant to brewing, the soup is bright, and the quality is very good! In spare time, it is also a kind of enjoyment to soak a pot with friends, taste it slowly, and chat about life!
When you open the package, you can smell the aroma of tea leaves. The dry tea looks good and is easy to brew. After soaking in 85-degree water, the soup color is clear and bright, and the taste is silky and mellow. It is not astringent in the mouth and has a sweet aftertaste.
The Maojian green tea has been received. The tea leaves look bright in color, uniform in size, free of impurities, and look very refreshing. The brewed tea is fragrant and smells very good. It makes people drink endless aftertaste, and the tea soup is rich in color. And the whole feeling is great value.