Frequently Bought Together
- Translation: Yunnan Ancient Tree Wild Purple Bud Raw Tea
- Type: Sheng Puerh
- Cultivar: Puerh
- Origin: Lincang, Yunnan
- Harvest Date: 2023/04/07
- Storage Methods: Clean, ventilated, kept away from sunlight, dry, without peculiar smell, without pollution
- Purple Bud Bud-the rarest kind of Pu'er tea, it is also a wild old tree Pu'er tea that has been sprouting and picked earlier in the market.
- Both the appearance and the taste are quite special.
- Some people describe this tea as having a delicate fragrance, a faint floral and fruity fragrance, and a natural mountain smell.
- Purple Bud is a special variety produced by the self-mutation of tea trees in a growing state under special natural environmental conditions.
- Wild purple spores have very low yields.
- Picked from wild tea, virgin forest, from March to April, once a year, the fragrance of wild mountain flowers, the tea is domineering.
- The aroma is unique and the tea soup is strong.
Reviews5.0Write a reviewLove this tea.Great productGoodEnjoyed
Based on 4 reviews
The purple bud tea is very good in appearance, full of fragrance, strong floral and fruity aroma, very fresh and delicious.
Good tea 🍵 meets expectations
Like the flavor.
Best flavor and smoothing effect. Enjoyed with small amount of honey.
Wild Purple Bud Spring Tea
Wild Old Tree Purple Bud Loose Tea / 25.0 G