Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Wenxiang Teacup: caliber 3.9 cm, cup height 5.2 cm, cup bottom diameter 2.6 cm, capacity 40 ml;
- Tasting Teacup: caliber 6.4 cm, cup height 2.8 cm, cup bottom diameter 3.4 cm, capacity 45 m
- Banana Leaf Coasters: 17.0 cm long, 6.5 cm wide.
- Brew the tea soup and pour it into a scented cup.
- Put the teacup upside down on the smelling cup.
- Hold up the smelling cup and the tea-tasting cup by hand, and turn it upside down quickly so that the smelling cup is on top and the tea-tasting cup is on the bottom.
- After gently lifting the smelling cup, hold the smelling cup with both palms inward and close to the nostrils to inhale the aroma of the tea.
Beautiful combination of tasting cup, scent cup, and banana leaf saucer. Combine with any fine Jingdezhen snow white porcelain gaiwan or pot, and you’ve got a matching set, essentially. The porcelain is very high quality, sturdy yet delicate. A charming addition to anyone’s teaware collection.