Encounter a heart-warming tea container, taking a sip or two of light and elegant tea in the middle of a busy schedule; between touch and vision, clearly comprehend heaven, earth and people of nature and ingenuity.
Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Popular Elements: Chinese Small Fresh
- Process: Hand-drawn Embryo + Color Glaze
- Description: 6.0 x 9.0 cm, capacity 130 ml.
- The small high-cap lid design is suitable for brewing high-flavor teas.
- Bright glazed inside, spherical filter hole, easy to clean.
- Size: handmade products, different product batches, the actual size will have a 1 ~ 2mm error.
- Color: The kiln transformation is unparalleled, handmade by craftsmen, each one is different, and with random delivery, please do not pursue consistency.
- Tiny black spots: Because porcelain is made of clay, the number of iron spots after firing with different clay varies with the mineral iron contained in the clay, which is harmless to health and does not affect use; while removing black spots requires the use of chemical raw materials, which greatly damages good porcelain.
- Tiny porosity: The porosity of ceramics varies according to the material used, formula process, pressure, holding time, block thickness, sintering temperature, and holding time. Generally, the finer the white porcelain, the smaller the porosity and the coarser it is. The larger the porosity of the pottery.
- The color difference of kiln-changing glaze color: The color of single-color glazed ceramics will be slightly different due to the thickness of the glaze, the color of the blank, and the difference in the placement position.
- Because of the uncontrollable effect of the kiln transformation glaze, it is often the same color that enters the kiln, and the kiln is multi-colored. However, all the products we ship are selected and flawless, so customers who choose kiln transformation glaze should pay attention to it, and we will try our best to show different effects, but there is no guarantee that each is as pictured.