Suet Jade Arowana Gaiwan
Encounter a heart-warming tea container, taking a sip or two of light and elegant tea in the middle of a busy schedule; between touch and vision, clearly comprehend heaven, earth and people of nature and ingenuity.
Frequently Bought Together
- Material: White Porcelain
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou
- Popular Element: Retro
- Process: Overglaze Colors
- Description: Diameter 9.0cm, height 9.0cm, the diameter of gaiwan holder 12.0cm, capacity 150ml.
- Dehua mutton fat jade white porcelain is selected, and the gold-piled decal technique is used to form a painting with fish leaping, water waves, and lotus flowers.
- The meaning of surplus every year, and fish is a homonym to Yu, so fish symbolizes wealth.
- Warm and transparent, the shadow of the fingers is faintly visible.
- Moisturize tea soup, do not eat tea colors, which are conducive to making tea.
- Note: There may be deviations in the manual measurement of product size. The pictures may have color differences due to different lighting or monitors. The actual product shall prevail.
This gaiwan is beautiful and delicate. It heats quickly and is light. It pours easily without mess. The pattern is lovely.
Great gaiwan. Fast delivery. Beautiful box packaging and amazing colors! It looks and feels great.
Super exciting quality with great transparency, delicate Chinese tea cup. Love it!
Not a large nor small Gaiwan but per my experience A typical size. The lid fits excellent but the second criterion of a good Gaiwan is that the cover fits perfectly on its side between the gaiwan and the coaster between steepings.
This tea set came so quickly and the box it came in was beautiful too! The tea set itself was gorgeous and I'm very excited to try it out!