Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Pottery+Gilt-silver
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Popular Elements: Chinese Retro
- Craftsmanship: Hand-carved + Embryonic Drawing
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 15.0 cm, capacity 700 ml.
- Gilded silver is an old-fashioned process, the color is dazzling, and the uneven stone texture of the shining body is full of texture.
- Pottery has good air permeability, can absorb various flavors in soup, and can make the taste of tea soup softer and smoother.
- The outer wall of the pot is made of old gilt silver, and the inside is covered with soda glaze, which has a softening effect on the water quality and intensifies the tea fragrance.
- The small seven spout, the water is smooth, and the water is cut off neatly.
- Spherical filter holes can effectively separate tea and clear tea soup.
Silver-gilt Stone Pattern Ti Liang Kettle