Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- The tall model is 5.0 x 5.0 cm, 50 ml; the short model is 6.0 x 4.5cm, 60 ml.
- Style: Chinese
- Popular elements: Pastoral style
- Craft: Pure hand-painted
- The inspiration comes from the persimmons that have a perfect autumn harvest. "Persimmon" is homophonic with "thing", which means that everything goes well, and is always satisfying.
- The charm of hand-painted is endless, not limited to a certain style, not limited to famous works.
- Every teacup, every color, and every line can feel a different mood and story.
- Take a look at the cup in your hand. If you have a pleasing cup at this time, it will make your body and mind relax, and the wonderful pattern of the cup can attract your attention.
the tall cup is not really as pictured. There is no dark rim, and the colour is more stark white, and feels very matte, almost bare porcelain. Not like the "warm" colours you get in the product photos. Painting slightly less elaborate, but it is still crisp and very nicely painted. Cup is nice and thin.
So, not really as advertised, but it's still a pretty nice cup.