Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Popular elements: Chinese court style
- Craftsmanship: Hand-drawn Embryo + Hand-painted
- Gaiwan: 9.5 x 9.8 cm, capacity 170 ml.
- The flip-up design is better for handling and anti-scald and is made for thin tires.
- Purely hand-covered bowls cannot be 100% accurate as machine products, and there may be some errors in size and weight;
- Some unavoidable color differences due to objective reasons such as shooting light and different monitors;
- Due to the different shooting angles, there will be some visual errors;
- The gap between the lid and the bowl within 1.5mm is considered a complete product, but ensure that the cover can fit tightly when tilting the top.
Fast shipping. Very safe and sturdy packaging. Gaiwan is absolutely beautiful! Pleasure to hold and drink from. Wonderful craftsmanship. Thank you
Incredible piece. My wife is from China and loves it.
This is so beautiful I can’t say enough. I love it. I love it so much.
It’s is utterly breathtakingly beautiful
Simply gorgeous; a work of exquisite craftsmanship