Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Duan Mud
- Origin: Yixing, Jiangsu.
- Craftsmanship: Full-hand + Carving
- Capacity: 150CC
- The moral of the bell pot is "Shang De Bu De, Shi Yi You De", which means that (Those who) possessed in highest degree the attributes (of the Tao) did not (seek)to show them, and therefore they possessed them (in fullest measure). Known as the gentleman in the pot, he uses utensils to describe people and is loved by people. The bottom of the pot is carved with tigers, which are full of domineering.
- Tea poems are engraved inside the teapot, which has a special charm.
- Purple sand is a porous material with a double pore structure, with delicate pores and high density. Brewing tea in a purple sand pot will not lose the original taste, and the fragrance will not scatter, so you can get the true fragrance and taste of the tea.
- The purple sand teapot has good air permeability, and it is not easy to change the taste when using it to make tea, and it will not go bad after staying overnight in the summer.
- The longer the purple sand is used, the more radiant the color of the pot body will be, with a gentle charm. The body of the purple clay pot will become more moist and shiny due to touching and wiping after long-term use.
- Suggestion for brewing: It is more suitable for brewing ripe Pu'er tea, old white tea, black tea, and other teas. It is recommended one teapot makes one kind of tea.
Engraved Tiger Dezhong Pot