Frequently Bought Together
- Cultivar: Ruan zhi Oolong
- Origin: Nantou Lugu, Taiwan
- Elevation: 850m -1100m
- Harvest date: 2022/05/25
- Storage Methods: Refrigerated, Sealed, Prevent moisture, Vacuum, Alone
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Tea Master: Lin Zhichun
- Tea: Partially fermented oolong tea/light roasting
- Tea type: hemisphere type
- Brewing Recommendation: 1/5 the amount of tea, water temperature: 100 degrees
- Nantou Lugu is located in Nantou County, Taiwan.
- The planting tea area is centered on the frozen top mountain at an altitude of 740 meters.
- Perennial moist, fertile soil, The planting of Oolong Tea, No matter in quality, flavor, or appearance, is the best in tea.
50 g, 100 g, 200 g, 500 g