Frequently Bought Together
- Cultivar: Ruan zhi Oolong
- Origin: Nantou Lugu, Taiwan
- Elevation: 850m -1100m
- Harvest date: 2023/05/25
- Storage Methods: Refrigerated, Sealed, Prevent moisture, Vacuum, Alone
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Tea Master: Lin Zhichun
- Tea: Partially fermented oolong tea/light roasting
- Tea type: hemisphere type
- Brewing Recommendation: 1/5 the amount of tea, water temperature: 100 degrees
- Nantou Lugu is located in Nantou County, Taiwan.
- The planting tea area is centered on the frozen top mountain at an altitude of 740 meters.
- Perennial moist, fertile soil, The planting of Oolong Tea, No matter in quality, flavor, or appearance, is the best in tea.
Repeat customer. Nice Tea - and I've been to Taiwan many times.
Some other teas are treated and give me headaches. This product seems clean.
One of the best tasting teas we've tried: very similar to local Chinese tea house Dong-Ding Oolong where they take pride in hand picking their tea suppliers directly from the best Chinese growers..
Among the best `Oolong teas I have ever tasted. Would recommend it in an instant to anyone looking for a great Oolong.
I enjoy the taste. The strange thing about this, is that every now and again I feel like I get a hint of jasmine, although that isn’t listed anywhere. It’s sweeter than the charcoal oolong.
Super delicious and not a lot of caffeine - low/med. A perfect Cuppa when you’re out of sorts, don’t forget the honey and this tea can take Buckwheat, it stands strong and stays delicious.