Dancong Duck Shit Flavor Spring Tea
Encounter a heart-warming tea container, taking a sip or two of light and elegant tea in the middle of a busy schedule; between touch and vision, clearly comprehend heaven, earth and people of nature and ingenuity.
Frequently Bought Together
- Fenghuang Dancong Duck Shit Flavor
- Type: Oolong
- Cultivar: Dancong
- Tea Tree Age: 20-30 Years old
- Height of Tea Tree: More than 2 meters
- Elevation: 700m
- Origin: Fenghuang Mountain, Chaozhou, Guangdong
- Harvest Date: 2023/04/10
- Storage Methods: Sealed, Prevent moisture, Seal in a dry ambiance, Clean
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Water Temperature: It is recommended to use mountain spring water or stream water with a water temperature of 100°C.
- Dosage of tea: The ratio of tea to water for Dancong tea is generally 1:10~15.
- Time: Dancong tea is relatively resistant to brewing. Generally, the soup can be produced in about 10 seconds. The time for the first three brews to be brewed is controlled at about 10 seconds, and the time can gradually increase after the third brew.
This tea is delicious! It's fragrant, aromatic, and just strong enough to keep you going without that intense caffeine kick given by some other black or green teas. I like the earthy sweet aftertaste, which is a bit fruity. The label claims it's similar to nectarines/peaches, and I'd for the most part agree with that. I will definitely be buying Phoenix Oolong again!
It is the nicest tasting Oolong I have. It's very nice. The only better tea I've tried was brought to me as a gift from family who live in China and can buy higher quality tea than is available to US consumers.
The first day I got this tea I didn't think much of it. The second day I used 2 good pinches. And added a little splash of honey. And the flavors came through and I enjoyed that cup of tea
Don't pour boiling water on it, let it sit in your cup for 5 minutes and expect it to taste as fabulous as advertised. You'll get a mostly malty slightly fruity oolong, but this can be so much tastier than that!
For a single cup, a heaping teaspoon or two, steeped in just below boiling water for 30 seconds - 1 minute is optimal. The stone fruit flavors just jump out. And as it cools, the flavor gets even stronger! This is fabulous as iced tea, in fact.
The tea has a lovely fragrance and a nice flowery flavor. I was pleased to discover this. I’ll by this brand again.