Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Purple Sand
- Origin: Yixing, Jiangsu
- Capacity: 115 mm x 90 mm, capacity 170 ml
- If the pot is not in use temporarily, clean the inside and outside of the pot and store it in a place with good ventilation.
- Zisha teapots should not be wrapped and sealed, as it is easy to cause "spots" after being closed for a long time.
- Not only will the purple clay teapot not be worn and scratched, but on the contrary, it will become as jade-like as it has absorbed the tea oil in the tea soup, which makes people fond of it.
- A variety of minerals and trace elements in purple sand mud have health care for the human body. In an increasingly busy life, you should use a good tea pot to drink tea!
Si Ting Pot
The pot arrived pretty quickly. The packing is excellent, everything is whole. Quality for 5 points, does not leak when spill, the water shutter holds. Puer hasn't come yet, but I'm testing on Ulun...
The pot itself is very classy, neat, pleasant to touch, and packed was very reliable. As a gift put a probe of tea, thank you! Laces for the cover are also included.
Came faster))) an excellent brother for my kettle. The drain is better because of the nest. The lid fits tightly.
Very fast shipment, delivery to Vladivostok part more than 2 weeks. Nice kettle. There is no unpleasant smell, a light smell of dampness. Recommend.
To the seller Thank you so much!!!
The kettle is excellent, as a gift put the cup and tea. thank you. Recommend.