Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Heat-resistant Glass
- Style: Japanese style
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou
- Description: 16.0 cm x 19.0 cm, net weight 280 g, capacity about 900 ml;
- This kettle is called the Annunciation Pot, which means that it is Xi Shang Zhi Tou and Xi Shang Mei Shao.
- The hand-painted pattern of the body is clear and translucent, full of beauty;
- This pot is integrally formed to reflect the spirit of the craftsman;
- It is made of high borosilicate glass, non-lead, non-toxic, environmentally friendly and can be heated by open flame or electric ceramic stove.
Creative Painted Glass Kettle