Chaozhou Hand-pulled Pot
Encounter a heart-warming tea container, taking a sip or two of light and elegant tea in the middle of a busy schedule; between touch and vision, clearly comprehend heaven, earth and people of nature and ingenuity.
Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Zhu Ni
- Origin: Yixing, Jiangsu
- Process: Full handwork man-made teapot (with filter holes)
- Specifications: caliber 3.3 cm, high about 7 cm
- The bottom is about 3.5 cm in diameter and the capacity is about 85 ml.
- After each use of the teapot and cup, the body of the teapot and cup should be wiped clean.
- If the pot is not in use temporarily, clean the inside and outside of the pot and store it in a place with good ventilation.
- Zisha teapots should not be wrapped and sealed, as it is easy to cause "spots" after being closed for a long time.
- Not only will the purple clay teapot not be worn and scratched, but on the contrary, it will become as jade-like as it has absorbed the tea oil in the tea soup, which makes people fond of it.
It is very round, with an open mouth and a thin spout. It is easy to use for making tea. I am very satisfied.
Di dimensioni contenute ma perfettamente bilanciata. Confezione elegante, è quasi un peccato doverla estrarre per essere utilizzata. E' fatta per preparare il tea di una sola persona, il contenuto è quello di una tazza di piccole dimensioni. Semplicemente splendida, complimenti all'artigiano Cinese che l'ha prodotta ed al venditore che ha consegnato in tempi rapidissimi
Great teapot for one. And it pours without spilling! Brilliantly packaged, coming in it's own Chinese fabric covered box.