Bi Luo Chun Spring Tea
Encounter a heart-warming tea container, taking a sip or two of light and elegant tea in the middle of a busy schedule; between touch and vision, clearly comprehend heaven, earth and people of nature and ingenuity.
Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: bì luó chūn
- Translation: Mingqian Bi Luo Chun
- Type: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Biluochun
- Origin: Suzhou, Jiangsu
- Harvest dDate: 2023/03/15
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Tea Master: Zhou Yongming
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea;
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
The taste is pure, the leaves are full of buds, the color of the tea soup is transparent, green and beautiful, translucent, the entrance is silky and sweet, the taste is mellow, and the fragrance is tangy, which makes people have endless aftertaste!
The quality of this tea is really good, the tea leaves look very fresh and tender, bright in color, fragrant and sweet, and the after-sales service is thoughtful, a very satisfying purchase.
The flower and fruit tea of Biluochun is rich in aroma, the tea is whole and fresh, and the buds and leaves are stretched and green after brewing.
When unpacking, you can smell the rich and natural floral and fruity aroma, and the taste is fresh, mellow and smooth. Biluochun tea of such high quality is really worth it.