Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Pine + Stainless Steel + Iron
- Process: Blackened By Fire Carbonization + Hand Polished and Bent
- Grid Diameter: 23.3 x 23.3 cm
- Stainless Steel Liner: 23.0 x 23.0 x 17.5 cm
- It is made of natural old wood, which is environmentally friendly and healthy, and is carbonized at high temperatures without oxygen and water;
- The surface of the device is black and oily with clear wood grain, strong stability, and not easy to crack and deform;
- The square shape is placed stably on the Cha Xi, the shape is simple and unique, and the scene is versatile;
- Indoor charcoal combustion should pay attention to ventilation, and try to use it in an open space or in an outdoor safe environment.
- In order to improve the service life and desktop maintenance, please pay attention to the amount of charcoal put in to avoid excessive temperature; slight cracking may occur during use, which is a normal phenomenon.
- Avoid uninterrupted use for a long time, resulting in cracking caused by excessive heating of the wood. It is recommended that the single-use time should not exceed 4 hours.
- When using, put a certain amount of charcoal ash first, take a small amount of charcoal and place it in the middle of the stainless steel frame to avoid being close to the edge, which can effectively reduce cracking.
- If there is a cracking, please stop using it immediately to avoid large-scale damage, which cannot be repaired.
Ashwood Charcoal Brazier