Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: ān jí bái chá huáng jīn yè
- Translation: Mingqian Anji Bai Cha Gold Leaf
- Type: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Anji Bai Cha
- Origin: Anji, Huzhou, Zhejiang
- Harvest Date: 2023/03/18
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea;
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
The dry tea is complete and clean, the color is golden yellow and the buds and leaves are fresh and tender. It is indeed a very good tea. After opening the package, you can smell a very strong orchid tea fragrance. After brewing, the color is golden and bright, and the taste is still so strong. After a sip, it tastes fresh and sweet, and the aftertaste is obvious. After drinking, the mouth is full of a strong tea fragrance. Very good.
The color of the soaked buds and leaves is golden and tender, the soup color is also very clean, the orchid fragrance is rich, and it can be brewed four or five times, and the tea fragrance is still strong. After drinking, there is a fresh tea fragrance in the mouth, which is very satisfying.
I'm grateful that I have received this year's new tea without delay even though we have some disruption in international logistics due to COVID-19.
I'm very happy with the beautiful leaves and enjoyed full of umami taste. Thank you.