Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: bì luó chūn
- Translation: Mingqian Bi Luo Chun
- Type: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Biluochun
- Origin: Suzhou, Jiangsu
- Harvest dDate: 2023/03/15
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Tea Master: Zhou Yongming
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea;
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
So I wait and ordered Mingqian tea for 2023. I am so satisfied with it. It tastes fresh with fresh flavor. The brewing performance is excellent. The first brewing tastes light bitter as expected. I like the second, third, and fourth brewing, the third brewing is the best to me. I am happy and feel lucky to buy what I want.
This is delightful and mild green tea. Color me impressed. Not only is it mild and delightful and nicely fragrant and low in caffeine, but it really works.
Simply put: the tea tastes good. No problem
In the supermarkets, you can easily spend $10 for just 35 or so bags of tea (and they are really not good). Not only were these from MORIMA TEA a great buy, but the tea is actually really good! I would know too, because I have drank my fair share of green tea.
I recently started drinking large amounts of green tea after reading about the health benefits. Since I get it for the health purpose, I would need to make sure its all natural and authentic, and MORIMA TEA is totally a brand that delivers this value. I really like their story.