West Lake LongJing Spring Tea
Encounter a heart-warming tea container, taking a sip or two of light and elegant tea in the middle of a busy schedule; between touch and vision, clearly comprehend heaven, earth and people of nature and ingenuity.
Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: háng zhōu xī hú lóng jǐng
- Translation: Hangzhou West Lake Longjing Tea
- Type: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Longjing
- Origin: Xihu, Hangzhou
- Harvest Date: 2023/03/16 (Ming Qian)
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Tea Master: Xu Jianqiu
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea.
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
Very good green tea. Very clean, very small amount of sediment in the cup after steeping. Classic green tea flavor and aroma. Very happy with the purchase. So far this is the best I could find.
I ordered the Longjing tea as recommended by my friend. She said the loose tea is of great quality and comes in a very cute and quality container. She is absolutely right! It even comes with a wooden spoon! Love it! I would recommend it to true green tea lovers!
This seller mentioned this longjing tea is from original place, that’s why I want to give them a try. It doesn’t let me down. After I open the bag I can smell the identical longjing aroma. After brewing in hot water, the aroma is stronger. I will try cold brew next time. It’s good tea in summer.
This is my first time order from this shop. Longjing is a great tea, taste good. I love it 🍵❤️