Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: háng zhōu xī hú lóng jǐng
- Translation: Hangzhou West Lake Longjing Tea
- Type: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Longjing
- Origin: Xihu, Hangzhou
- Harvest Date: 2023/03/16 (Ming Qian)
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Tea Master: Xu Jianqiu
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea.
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
I have no idea if this has any sort of health-positive attributes over other teas, but it's tasty. The flavor is earthy, yet light and not overwhelming. I enjoy being able to fill my own teabags, which are cloth, and included.
I'll happily buy, again.
I’m really enjoying this particular buckwheat.
Much fresher than my current stash, good flavor. LongJing is my fave tea now. Nice quality
This green tea was fresh with a very good taste. It has a lovely aroma. Thank you- a very good tea fresh from the best part of China! I am very happy with the taste, smell. When I brew the tea inside the same cup that I drink out of, I can see that the leaves are not too big. They settle at the bottom of my cup and have a very delicate flavor. Sure, this tea is more expensive than other ones on Amazon. But it's well worth the money, in my opinion. I will order more when I run low.
At first glance opening it up, it looks like a very high quality leaf, and you get a good amount for this price. I really enjoy it and can get a solid 3 steepings out of each pot. I have been drinking it everyday. Highly recommend.
It goes well in my morning smoothie.
Very fresh , great volume , highly recommended!