Stainless Steel Carved Patterns Kettle Stainless Steel Electric Ceramic Stove Tea Maker Tea Stove Home Teapot
- Material: 304# Stainless steel
- Switch: Six gear
- Rated power: 1100W
- Rated voltage: 220V
- Craft: Hand carved fish, cloud crane pattern
- Applicable: Clay pot, iron pot, copper pot, tea pot, glass pot and other heat-resistant pots
- Please note that it is recommended to connect a voltage converter to use this appliance! Because the voltage is different, adverse reactions may occur.
Special reminder: If you do not have a "voltage converter" or "conversion plug" in your home, you can search for "voltage converter" or "conversion plug" on the website. This is the corresponding configuration of the electric ceramic stove.
During operation, the temperature of the surface of the electric ceramic stove is 630 degrees Celsius. Please pay attention to prevent burns. Do not let the skin or combustibles contact the stove surface.
1. Slight stains (such as water stains, tea stains, etc.), wipe with a wet towel before applying power;
2. For more stubborn stains (such as long-lasting dirt), first heat the surface of the stove, and after the dirt has slightly melted, wipe it with a wet towel;
3. Remember to use steel wire, steel ball or other hard cleaning tools to avoid scratching the stove surface or affect the service life and durability;
4. Avoid contact with corrosive chemicals during use.