Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Rock Mineral Mud + Sterling Silver
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou
- Process: Hand-drawn Embryo + High-temperature Wood Burning
- Style: Japanese Retro Style
- Description: 7.5 x 15.0 cm, Capacity 180.0 ml.
- Firewood Silver Beads
- It is made of rock, and mineral clay, and is hand-drawn.
- The ancient wood-burning technique is added with contemporary "silver bead" elements for decoration, which is unique and novel.
- Contemporary craftsmen's understanding and interpretation of pottery and rustic stoneware body "silver bead decoration", The starry sky makes the instrument more intriguing.
- After a long period of nourishment with tea soup, it seems bright and not bright, the whole is quiet, just right, and harmonious.
Silver Bead Teapot
Milky Way Star Teapot