Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Xiangyun Yarn
- Origin: Shunde, Foshan, Guangdong
- Style: Chinese style
- Popular Elements: Retro
- Size: 24*50cm/105cm
- Fragrant cloud yarn, also known as silk, cloud yarn, is a kind of handmade silk fabric that is dyed with the juice of plant diosminus many times, and then covered with special mineral-containing river mud, soaked, and sun-dried.
- The combination of Chinese elements, the crane, the fan, the auspicious cloud, the plum blossom, and the blue-bottomed tea mat are really good-looking, with a touch of the Chinese style of the Republic of China, retro and attractive;
- The back of the tea banquet was originally a solid-color black-bottomed fragrant cloud gauze. The master chose the wrong fabric and chose an old material, double palace satin silk fragrant cloud gauze, which has a natural mottled feeling. Originally, this old material was intended to be used as a cloth bag Old-fashioned small objects are wrong, and tea feasts are also another flavor.
- The design of tea mats should fully set off and sublimate the beauty of tea products.
- Use the peace of tea to restrain the impetuous mood, in order to seek a piece of silence and tranquility.
- The tea mat can effectively prevent external damage such as surface burns, cuts, scratches, etc. so that the coffee table can be more effectively protected.
Silk Fabric Waterproof Teacloth