Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Carmine, a touch of pink on the tip of the heart, full of girlish hearts on the tea table.
- Simple and elegant, it is a common type of pot after Qianlong, used to make tea and drink tea.
- Especially loved by tea people, it has been handed down to this day, called the pear-style level.
- There is a saying that "without a pear in the hand, it is difficult to say something".
- The pink and delicate carmine red glaze is applied on the outside, which is elegant and beautiful.
Shuiping Pot, Jiangjun Pot, Wendan Pot, Jiguang Pot
Rouge Water Glaze Pot