Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Firing: 1320°C high-temperature firing
- Glaze: Yuebai Ru Kiln Opening Glaze
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Capacity: 170ml
- Craft: Hand-painted new color
- Size: 10.0 x 9.8cm
- People named Zhong Kui only took its meaning of demon-quelling.
- The pictures, legends, traditional operas, and novels relating to Zhong Kui are various and appealing.
- Crab claw pattern, described as the primary and secondary porcelain pieces open towards
- They renew the glaze layer, open the slice densely, all around, quite a halberd verve.
I am in love!! This bowl is awesome, the art work is superb, the feel when I hold it is comforting. Excellent work my friends.
I have enjoyed the newest addition to my collection. I was impressed with the speed of its delivery.
Very intricate and beautiful.