Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Dimensions: 13.0cm x 7.5cm x 8.5cm, capacity 170ml.
- The lard jelly teapot is celadon. A lard cup is a lard jelly teacup. Lard jelly is a type of Guange porcelain tile unearthed from the ancient kiln site of the Song Dynasty in Longquan. The glaze is as moist as lard, but unfortunately the quantity is very small. It was lost and burned after the Southern Song Dynasty. It has not been found in any subsequent period and is hard to find. Ancient porcelain enthusiasts call this type of porcelain "celadon lard jelly". It is also said that firing this kind of porcelain requires 100,000 kilograms of dry firewood and a truckload of lard before firing, hence the name "Lard Jelly"
- The enamel is thick, moist and fat, with a light crimson color in the fat white.
- The shape is simple and elegant, and the color is unique. It changes with the light. Looking at its glaze color, it is as wonderful as "where the sky clears after the rain and the clouds break, and thousands of peaks come with green waves." The soil is fine and moist, and the embryo body is like Dong body. Its glaze is thick and sound like a rock, bright but not dazzling.
- Lard jelly process, fired at high temperature, delicate and crystal clear, moist and eye-catching.
- The glaze will also develop cracks after use, mostly in the form of scattered patterns, commonly known as "cicada's wing pattern".
- The rim of the "red edge" decorative utensils uses special craftsmanship to make it appear "red edge adds a noble temperament" after firing.
Lard Jelly Cherry Powder Pear-shaped Pot