Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: huò shān huáng yá
- Translation: Mingqian Huoshan Yellow Bud
- Type: Yellow Tea
- Cultivar: Huoshan Golden Rooster Species
- Origin: Huoshan, Anhui
- Harvest Date: 2023/03/20
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea.
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
I would give 10 stars for the innovative packaging alone. It keeps the tea super fresh. If you are considering buying from this seller, please don't let the anticipated delivery date put you off, I've gotten my tea well in advance of the projected date each time. Thank you!
I love it’s texture and it’s flavor. If you aren’t careful it takes on a "too much" flavor.
Like another person noted, it took a while to get this tea (likely due to shipping delays from COVID), but it is fresh so I can't complain too much.
Also as with any tea how you steep it really is important. I steeped it at 195 F for 5-minutes and that seemed to do the trick.
The brewed taste is very good, the tea leaves are very good, they are all tender buds, the tea color is clear, and the taste is fragrant!