Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Coarse Pottery
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Popular Elements: Pastoral Style
- Craft: Wind Erosion Hand-painted
- Capacity: About 150ml
- Each pot will be slightly different because of the uniqueness of handicrafts.
- The pot is small but not sloppy, and the water flows smoothly, which is suitable for brewing high-flavor tea.
- Purely hand-painted fragments of the Heart Sutra, the fonts are unrestrained and casual, and the strokes are delicate and smooth, simple and natural, and more ancient.
- The spout is short and compact, the water is smooth, and the water is clean and neat.
- The handle of the pot is designed with a smooth arc, which is comfortable to hold and is not easy to burn.
- The bottom is finely polished and placed smoothly without hurting the desk, which has a strong artistic appreciation and collection value.
Heart Sutra Fragment Hand-held Pot