Frequently Bought Together
- 500 ml Capacity
- Heat-Resistant Glass
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- The diameter of the teapot is about 5.5cm, the height is about 17cm, and the bottom of the pot is about 5.8cm.
- The elegant and slender spout has smooth water flow and sharp water break.
- Made of Gao Peng silicon glass, when placing a pottery stove to boil water, it is recommended that the water level line be below the top of the melon edge.
- The lid is designed to be elongated, which can be inserted into the bottle and is not easy to fall off.
- Hand-blown by craftsmen, simple style, unconventional.
- Lengthened pot button, easy to hold, as warm as jade, smooth without dead ends.
- C-shaped handle, solid widened handle, away from the pot body, not hot.
- Elegant pot shape, antique pot shape design, no vulgar and cumbersome, beautiful pot shape.
Reviews5.0Write a reviewBeautiful teapot
Based on 1 review
Aesthetically beautiful shape glass teapot. May not be practical in cleaning if there's tea leaves inside due to the narrow and long neck. But still beautiful, worth the purchase and perfect pouring flow, no drip on the side.
Glass Chaise Pot
Imitation Song Glass Pot