Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Fragrant Cloud Yarn
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Style: Chinese Style
- Size: 25.0 x 50.0 cm
- Special Note: Due to the different positions of the fabric cutting, each piece of tea mat pattern is not the same.
- There are no two tea seats with exactly the same picture. so the pictures will be shipped randomly.
- Fragrant cloud yarn, also known as ranunculus silk or cloud yarn, is a kind of handmade silk fabric made by coating and dyeing with the sap of the plant dioscorea.
- Xiangyunsha is an expensive gauze silk product sewn with hidden stitches. Fragrant Cloud Yarn inherits the unique "old" craftsmanship.
- One side is muddy black and the other is brown.
- Even if the fabric is shiny, it is restrained and matte, calm and unassuming.
Fragrant Cloud Yarn Table Flag
Free Flying Warbler