Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Purple Sand
- Origin: Yixing, Jiangsu
- Capacity: 14.0 x 5.6 cm, caliber 5.8 cm, capacity 200 ml.
- After each use of the teapot and cup, the body of the teapot and cup should be wiped clean.
- If the pot is not in use temporarily, clean the inside and outside of the pot and store it in a place with good ventilation.
- Zisha teapots should not be wrapped and sealed, as it is easy to cause "spots" after being closed for a long time.
- A variety of minerals and trace elements in purple sand mud have health care for the human body. In an increasingly busy life, you should use a good tea pot to drink tea!
Excellent clay pot for the money! If you'd like a basic inexpensive and well made teapot for gongfu tea....this is it. The lid fits perfectly and doesnt leak when pouring. Comes with a braided lanyard for the lid. Excellent, thank you.
This is a mass-produced pot, but not bad for the price. It has good heat retention and a small ball-style filter inside. this is a real yixing teapot and perfect for gong fu tea preparation. I will buy again.
The water flow is smooth and the water absorption is fast. Good hand feeling, good sealing, no water leakage.
Gibt sicher wesentlich hochwertigere, aber gegeben dem Preis echt toll!