Zhiye Shao Hand-painted Teacup
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Popular Elements: Hand-drawn Illustrations
- Craft: Shino Ware + Hand-drawn Embryo + Hand-painted
- Capacity: Each picture is marked
- Note: Please click the arrow drop-down menu to select the style you need (please contact us if you are unclear).
1. Simple and Plain Shape
The beauty of Zhiye Shao lies in its uncertainty. The texture of each utensil is different, and the breathing pores and small black spots on the utensils can be clearly seen. The hand feels also retains the warm touch of pottery clay.
The gold circle foot is simple and elegant, and it has a unique luster of gold.
3. Pattern Ancient
The cup body is painted in Japanese style, which is vivid and flexible, full of interest.