Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: tài píng hóu kuí
- Translation: Tai Ping Hou Kui
- Type: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Tai Ping Hou Kui
- Origin: Huangshan, Anhui
- Harvest Date: 2022/04/04
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Tea Master: Liu Laohan
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea.
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
Sample 10g, 50g, 100g, 200g
This is not a high quality Taiping Houkui spring tea.
A very flavorful and elegant tea. Drink it in a traditional brewing style.
The taste of this tea is wonderfully compound. The sweet aftertaste lasts for a long time, at the end we can feel a floral note.
Taste notes: floral orchid, sweet almond with a delicate pleasant sour aftertaste (first indication) and sweetness ( second infusion).
Dry leaf; lareg, long, seaweed color leaves.
Liqueur color: very light pear
My first Taiping ever: it was delicious!so smooth and creamy body, a little grassy taste with strong floral notes! Brewed it with Grandpa style (1,5 g for 200g of 80°C water), and it was such a performance! Check the stories of brewing in my Instagram (lasygin), I was shoked of those photos!
Definitely try this beautiful beast!