Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Description: 13.3 x 10.3 cm, capacity 200 ml.
- Antique silver spots, uniform glaze color; the pot's body is matched with a lucky golden crane, which is graceful and luxurious.
- The spout is round and smooth, and the water is powerful.
- The built-in filter hole in the pot's body effectively isolates the tea dregs; the ball holes are pierced one by one, and the spherical filter makes the soup more smooth and free.
Silver Spot Glaze Teapot
Ruihe Chengxiang Golden Spot Teapot