Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: qīng xiāng xíng ruǎn zhī wū lóng
- Translation: Qing Xiang Ruan Zhi Oolong Tea
- Cultivar: Qing Xin Oolong
- Origin: Yongfu Town, Zhangping, Fujian
- Elevation: 850m -1100m
- Harvest Date: 2023/05/09
- Storage Methods: Refrigerated, Sealed, Prevent moisture, Vacuum, Alone
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Tea Master: Lin Zhichun
This oolong type is mellow, subtle fruity flavor and with a pleasant aroma. It's has a a hint of sweetnes..I like the taste.
This is a really nice oolong: mild with a fine sweetness. A bit milky, that you could describe as velvety sweetness. The sweetness is nice flowery, I think it's orchid....