Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Popular Elements: Retro Chinese Style
- Craftsmanship: Hand-drawn Embryo + Handwritten Poems
- Pot Type: pear shape
- Teapot Capacity: 160ml, caliber: 4.5cm, height: 8cm, bottom diameter: 4.5cm.
- The spout is round and smooth, and the water is powerful.
- The built-in filter hole in the pot's body effectively isolates the tea dregs; the ball holes are pierced one by one, and the spherical filter makes the soup more smooth and free.
- The full-glazed branch firing process is intended to make the porcelain body go into the kiln and fire after the whole body is glazed; the porcelain body of the porcelain body including the bottom part of the kiln is completely covered with glaze slurry, leaving only small broken nails on the bottom firing process.
- The same handiwork cannot maintain a high degree of consistency.
- After the product is converted into an image, the color and texture will be affected to varying degrees, and we will try our best to restore the real thing.
Red Poetry Kyusu Pot
Alum Red Poetry Prose Nanban Pot