Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Bamboo and Silver (99.9% Sterling Silver)
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Chaze 16.0 × 5.0cm, teaspoon about 16.0cm.
- The needle tail amber beeswax is installed at the tail of the tea needle according to the tenon-and-mortise style. Sturdy and won't fall off easily. The delicate hand feels, warm to hold.
- It doesn't look like they're spelled together, but more like a fusion.
- The silver rake at the head of the tea needle looks like it is set on a bamboo branch, and a slot is made inside to prevent it from falling off awkwardly when raking the tea.
- The specially crafted texture on the silver surface is like small footprints left on the snow.
- The front section of the tea rake is made of silverware, slightly curved, suitable for taking the tea dial, the length of the tea dial is about 16.0cm, and the proportion is just right.
Purple Bamboo Tea Rake
Mottled Bamboo - Round Head