Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Popular Elements: Palace Style
- Process: Pinches Silk Ename
- Teacup: 8.3 x 5.5 cm, capacity 130 ml.
- Porcelain body painting enamel is the official name of enamel-colored porcelain, a treasure of Han ceramic art, and a kind of overglaze-colored porcelain that transplants the technique of painting enamel onto the porcelain body.
- Its overall shape is regular, the decoration is fine, and the color material is translucent, which has the three-dimensional artistic effect of western oil painting, delicate and elegant.
- The enamel color is rich in color, showing the retro style of the China-chic wind.
- The tea set has temperature, and it brings you peace in the impetuous days with its gentle gesture.
- Hand-made cloisonné enamel color, vivid and clear texture, vivid pattern, comfortable and smooth touch.
- Moderate size, anti-scalding cover button, easy to hold, glazed color process, dense and delicate flowers.
Pinches Silk Ename Teacup