Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Popular Elements: Palace Style
- Process: Pinches Silk Ename
- Gaiwan: 9.2 x 10.2 cm, capacity 180 ml.
- Bowl Holder: D13.2 cm
- Porcelain body painting enamel is the official name of enamel-colored porcelain, a treasure of Han ceramic art, and a kind of overglaze-colored porcelain that transplants the technique of painting enamel onto the porcelain body.
- Its overall shape is regular, the decoration is fine, and the color material is translucent, which has the three-dimensional artistic effect of western oil painting, delicate and elegant.
- The enamel color is rich in color, showing the retro style of the China-chic wind.
- The tea set has temperature, bringing peace in the impetuous days with its gentle gesture.
- Hand-made cloisonné enamel color, vivid and transparent texture, vivid pattern, comfortable and smooth touch.
- Moderate size, anti-scalding cover button, easy to hold, glazed color process, dense and delicate flowers.
- Slightly open the rim, pour out the soup lightly, not hot, and the bottom is painted with gold flowers.
- The bowl holder is ingeniously made, which echoes with the bowl and is beautiful and atmospheric, preventing scalding the table.
I love the glazing pattern. it is well shaped, very even and precise.
Great for a tea party.
Brews well, I've had thicker and thinner gaiwans this one feels like it is in the middle. Pours beautifully without dripping. Love the hole in the bottom plate to keep tea spillage from puddling in the plate, I keep it on top of my drainage tray. Looks better in person.
A beautiful and well-made GAIWAN. The detail is crisp. The cup is translucent under light. The lid fit well and provides a good seal. I was very pleased with the cup. Shipping and response time was reasonable as promised, and the packing was very secure. I highly recommend this Gaiwan. The pour from the cup is excellent if you want to brew in it, or it works perfectly when using the lid to stir and move the leaves. Treat yourself.
These lovely GAIWAN are beautiful, and graceful. I know I'll love using them often and for many things! Great gift idea.