Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: yún nán měng hǎi lǎo chén shú pǔ ěr
- Translation: Yunnan Menghai Lao Chen Shu Puerh
- Type: Shu Puerh
- Cultivar: Puerh
- Origin: Menghai, Yunnan
- Harvest date: 2008/4/25
- Storage Methods: Clean, ventilated, kept away from sunlight, dry, without peculiar smell, without pollution
- Cooking Method: When cooking tea, the ratio of tea to water is about 1:80.
- Pour cold water into the pot and boil it to drink.
- When pouring out the soup, keep 1/3 of the tea soup, add hot water and cook for 2~3 minutes.
Sample 15g, 50g, 100g, 200g
Lao Chen Shu PuErh