Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Description: The maximum diameter of the pot body (including the spout) is 10.0 cm, the diameter of the pot mouth is 5.6 cm, the height of the pot is 8.5 cm, the diameter of the bottom of the pot is 6.2 cm, and the capacity is 200 ml.
- The antique celadon glaze is a treasure in the traditional porcelain-making craftsmanship of the Han nationality.
- It is the most distinctive in the Song Dynasty. Its glaze color is blue and white, and the retro celadon glaze makes the tea utensils full of retro old porcelain.
- Coupled with handwritten poems and wonderful brushwork, you won't feel bored after using it for a long time.
- Not only does the teapot return to ancient elegance, but also its softness and elegance are unforgettable at a glance.
Handwriting Poems Pot