Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: chūn chá yún nán fèng qìng diān hóng jīn sī bǎo tǎ jīn yá
- Translation: Spring Tea Yunnan Fengqing Dian Hong Gold Pagoda
- Type: Black Tea
- Cultivar: Large Leaf Species
- Origin: Lincang, Yunnan
- Harvest date: 2023/04/06
- Storage Methods: Sealed, Prevent moisture, Vacuum, Alone
- Shelf life: 18 months
- Dianhong also known as Yunnan black tea, black tea is a famous tea variety on the market.
- Gold silk pagoda Dian hong black tea, hand-made black tea made from Fengqing premium black tea, is not easy to break, easy to carry.
- Features: The color is golden, the strip is complete, the strip is tight, and the bud is strong.
- The color of dry tea is golden and moist, and the golden essence is particularly obvious. The inner quality soup is bright and translucent, the aroma is fresh and high, and the taste is thick and fresh.
- Tea soup hanging cup, crystal clear, round and smooth, fresh and fragrant like honey, is the top grade in Gongfu black tea.
The taste and aroma of DianHong is unique and enjoyable. I never get tired of it’s bright and nutty aroma, toasty flavor, and smooth character. This is very good Yunnan black tea. It’s better than any tea I’ve ever had that cost less money.
Creating a rich and balanced brew, and leaves that can re-brew multiple rounds. Not too hard on the stomach as well. I usually order from boutiques and wait weeks for delivery. I will be using this as a daily drinker.
Sublime flavour. This is what a quality tea should taste like. Lovely aroma. Would keep for special occasions... but it is too damn good. Wish it was cheaper.
(update from last review above)
I ordered a second batch of this but unfortunately it never arrived. Vendor and I were both hoping it would arrive but after months we both gave up hope and I got full refund after a partial refund earlier for my inconvenience. I cannot fault this seller and I am sure I would be enjoying this awesome tea if it were not for importation issues with Canada. When things return to normal I will order again.
This tea is wonderful, sweet and flavorful, without bitterness. I immediately ordered a second bag. It has a high percentage of soft, fuzzy, golden buds. Yum, I just talked myself into a pot of it right now...
I love Dianhong tea in general, but this one stands out because after I started drinking my morning tea unsweetened it was the one I liked most. And you really can reuse the leaves several times just as the seller describes - that’s quite a money saver.