Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Heat-resistant Glass
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Popular Elements: Japanese Small Fresh
- Technics: Hand Blown
- Handled Ewer: 16.6 x 19.0 cm, capacity 700 ml.
- Safety and functionality are the foundation for a good utensil, and its shape and color are its styles. And the proper use of the owner will give it more life.
- Not only has a sense of design but also is practical, and quite interesting.
- This high-handling pot is taken from the classic shape, with a tall body and a retro style.
- The mouth of the pot is round and round, the mouth is thin and straight, steep and sharp. When the water comes out and pours in, it is decisive, quick, smooth, and neat.
- The mouth of the jug is designed with an outward skimming opening, which is convenient for filling water into the bottle.
- The handle has smooth lines, is comfortable to hold, and is not hot.
- It can be used not only for ordering tea, but also as a cold kettle for brewing tender buds and leaves, for a fair cup for easy viewing of tea color, and for a green teapot to put out soup directly.
Glass Handled Ewer
One Pot Two Cups